Welcome to my home! This studio apartment in Damac Capital Bay, Dubai is perfect for couples, business travelers, or even solo travelers. The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen complete with all the necessary amenities, a living area with contemporary furnishings, a washer, a swimming pool, and a gym.
As followed, you find:
- A living area with a flat-screen TV, and a coffee table. There is also a dining table for 2 at your disposal.
- King size bed in the bedroom
- A fully-equipped kitchen with a stove, fridge, oven, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, and coffee maker. A washer is at your disposal.
- A bathroom with a walk-in shower, a bath, mirror, and toilet with bidet.
- Access to shared facilities in the building: The swimming pool, and gym. Fresh towels and bedsheets are provided, along with complimentary toiletries, cleaning, and sanitization before your arrival. Enjoy your stay! The guests will have access to the whole apartment. My home is in the hands of GuestReady, a property management team that works hard to make sure your stay is smooth and comfortable! They will be available 24/7 should you have any questions or requests during your stay. Damac capital bay is located right next to Business Bay which is an urban concept and upscale mixed-use community lending itself to vibrant living. Commercial, residential, hospitality, entertainment and leisure facilities rub shoulders with green spaces, water features, lakes, and fountains. Business Bay sits adjacent to the Burj area, and its famous boulevard, iconic shopping mall, dancing fountains and first-class amenities in the vicinity of the world’s tallest tower. Nearest subway station: Business Bay (3.5km); 44min by foot
Airport Terminal 1 (14.6km); 16min by car
You'll have no trouble getting around town.
Taxis are always available in front of the building and Uber App and the local version called Careem App is available in the city. Please note that late check-in after 20:00 has a surcharge of 100 AED and after 22:00 is 150 AED. Due to local laws, we need a copy of your passport before your arrival. I will have to upload this passport copy to Dubai Tourism Department in order to register you as a guest. This apartment is fully legal and registered on Holiday Homes. Please note that as per Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM), a guest will be charged a Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 10 per night. There is a zero-tolerance policy for smoking in the property. If our team discovers any evidence that this rule has been breached (e.g., smoke smell, ashes, butts, etc.) we fully reserve the right to charge an AED 1800 smoking fee, at minimum.