I recommend that this property be avoided. Deceptive advertising to the 11th degree. I reserved an apartment and was handed the keys to an attic that was smaller than my bedroom. 16 of the 24 photos bore NO resemblance in any manner to the 'apartment'
• The apartment was a room, no larger than my bedroom at home.
• I was unable to stand up straight in all but 5 square meters of the floor space (including while using the commode).
• There was no closet, only a small walking clothes hanger.
• There was no kitchen, only a small refrigerator, a microwave and a kettle.
• There was no washer or dryer as shown in the photos.
• There was no bath or shower stall. I had to shower standing next to the toilet, hoping the floor would dry in the London humidity.
I spent one night (of my 7) and checked into a hotel the following day. Paid for a week for one night in an attic. I asked for a refund for my unused time and....well I don't think I need to tell you what the response was.