1. The room was really basic.
2. The bed had no legs, just two mattresses on top of each other. As a blanket, was just a sheet. The bedclothes were not changed, the cleaners only made the bed.
3. The room hasn't any interior decoration. There is a lot of empty space in the room.
4. In the shower, you had to hold the shower head yourself. There were no hygiene items. The shower curtain came over the toilet, they were in the same corner. There were not enough towels.
5. The hotel was on top of a mountain. Poor transport connections. It was easiest to get there by walking, but in a hot climate it is very painful to walk back and forth for long distances.
6. The swimming pool was clean, the water cool. There was a spider in the small pool, which the staff did not remove. So you couldn't use the pool.
7. The breakfast was really bad. The time 7:30-10:30 breakfast schedule and the products ran out right around 9. No fruit, coffee ran out, no more water was brought, no berries, no different breads, no vegetable selection.
8. The restaurant was not good even for dinner. The products were out of stock. The 5 euro bread contained feta, tomato and oil. The bread was a hamburger bun. NOT GOOD!
9. The staff spoke bad English. They didn't know the taxi prices correctly and the amounts came as a surprise when we got to the destination.