The hotel and rooms were horrible! The lobby was ok, but when you went upstairs there was awful smell in the corridor and room. First room that was given to us was ugly: dirty carpets, dirty bathroom, broken wallpapers(bubbles underneath like there would be moisture damage) etc. We asked for another room and got it from other floor. It wasn't nice, but a little bit fresher than the first one. The worse problem in this room was that there were no heating and it was quite cold outside. Next morning I woke up feeling very sick having fever and horrible pain everywhere. Because of the condition of the hotel, awful smell and the sickness I felt, I guess there's moisture and mold damage in the hotel. Save yourself and don't use this hotel.