Private townhouse + lockup garage.
Golden Place is a newly furnished 2 bedroom townhouse with modern mid century elements. Quiet and Clean. Conveniently located just 5 min walk to Golden Square shops and dining. 5 min drive Bendigo CBD, View Street Arts Precinct, Bendigo Art Gallery, Ulumbarra Theatre, Bendigo Health. Close by is the Bendigo Creek 200m, Central Deborah Gold Mine 15 min walk, Fortuna Villa 16 min walk , Cathedral 20min
Bus stop 450m. Train Station 6 min drive.
Free WIFI & Foxtel | Sparkling Clean | Self Check-in with the keypad | Smart TV | Private Entry
(1) Queen Bed in Master Bedroom w/built robes
(2) Queen Bed w/built in Robes
Remote control roller door access to car park as well as free, off street parking. Relax and unwind, enjoy cooking in this light filled kitchen living and dining area. Ducted heating & cooling AC. Bathroom with shower + bath. Separate toilet. Laundry with washing/drying machine. All Laundry needs supplied.
Private courtyard W/ 5 piece outdoor setting. Everything you need for your stay in Bendigo!! Contact us directly if you wish to stay more than 14 days.
Private townhouse, long driveway to access the unit. Private garage and free street parking available.
You have private access with using a door code. Base price is for two people (1 room). Access will only be provided to rooms that are booked and paid for. If cleaners find that unpaid beds were used, an extra cleaning fee will be incurred. Please choose the number of guests when checking availability/pricing.
Access will only be provided to rooms that are booked and paid for eg.
1-2 guests - 1 room. 1 queen size bed
3-4 guests - 2 rooms. 1 queen size bed
Places close by
- Golden Square Swimming Pool - 7 min walk
2 minute drive:
- Woolworths and Woolworths petrol
- Hibernian Hotel
- The Foundry Hotel
- Golden Square Hotel
- Golden Square Dry Cleaners
- Australia Post
- St. John of God hospital
- Golden Square football oval
As Bendigo now also offers a Bendigo to Sydney flight service through Qantas, this unit is just a 13 minute drive to the Bendigo airport which makes this perfect for business trips.
The heart of Bendigo CBD is just an 8-minute drive from your location. Public transport is also available to The Bendigo Railway Station, passing through the CBD. (Station located at Bendigo Marketplace.)
Bus stop into the CBD and train station are available 2 streets away from where the unit is located.
Bus #5 on Booth St/HighSt Golden Square - Bendigo Station
(Bus passes through CBD and stops at all stops.)
Other Things to Note:
- We offer business travellers 10% discount on long term stays.
- A continental breakfast can be provided on request.
- Central heating/cooling from main living area.
- $20 fee for late checkout - must inform us before check-in
- Strictly no parties. Please empty fridge and pantry of any food brought with you.
- Pricing starts at two guests. Please choose the number of guests when checking availability/pricing.
1) All Guests must comply with all House Rules and any other instructions from Cosmo during their stay.
2) Guests must notify the Cosmo of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as reasonably practicable.
NOISE AND THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
1) Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to other residents in the Neighbourhood.
2) Guests must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the occupants of neighbouring properties – especially during night-time hours (e.g. 11pm – 8am), and upon arrival and departure.
3) Excessive noise is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the Accommodation agreement, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges which may be deducted from the Security Deposit.
1) Guests are prohibited to have visitors during their stay.
2) Any additional Visitors must be approved in advance during the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price. $30 per guest per night.
1) Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at your accommodation.
2) Any small gathering must comply with other rules set regarding Noise, the Neighbourhood and Visitor numbers.
1) Smoking is not permitted inside the house at any time.
2) Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly and not thrown on property grounds. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
1) Pets are permitted at the subject to extra charges.
2) Specific rules regarding Pets at the this home are as follows:
- Guests must notify hosts of any Pets prior to their booking
- All Pets must remain outside at all times
- Any damage caused by the Pets to the accomodation will result in a deduction from the security deposit or extra fees incurred.
DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES
1) All Damages and Breakages must be reported to the host as soon as reasonably practicable. Failure to report them will likely result in a penalty deduction from the security deposit. And;
2) To avoid Damages and Breakages, no furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement.
3) No bathroom towels or other contents are to be removed from the property.
Interaction with Guests:
We respect the privacy of our guests and ensure a contactless check-in. However, if you have any trouble with your check-in or any other issues/inquiries during your stay, our Guest Support team is around to help.
Guest Support hours are available via message from:
9am - 9pm Monday to Friday
9am - 4pm Saturday and Sunday
In the case of an emergency you may call our Guest Support line (03) 7064 9360 or visit our website https://cosmogroup.io/contact for more information.
Calling this line after hours could result in additional charges.